1. Hmmm....I don't really have anything to confess. I am a perfect angel and my life is perfect too!!
2. Number 1 was a total lie.
3. I am totally enjoying Facebook. It has been so much fun for me to reconnect with old and new friends. I also love the word games, because I like to win!
4. I am going to be 35 next month. I am in total denial that in five years I will be 40. I still feel like I did in High School and I really don't feel much older. Granted, the responsibilities of life and motherhood keep my feet firmly planted on the ground, but I still feel YOUNG. Dear God, please help me stay young at heart.
5. I hate mini-vans. I had to take my Jeep Commander into the dealer to have the tires rotated, oil change, and a little bit of warranty work. I was given a loaner vehicle to drive. They gave me a Chrysler Town and Country van. No offense to those who own a mini-van. I used to have one, I also used to own a full sized van as well and they are very useful. However, I could not wait to turn that thing back in and retrieve my gas guzzler. I can't explain my aversion to the mini van. Perhaps it has something to do with number 4?
6. I have a fantasy that we will one day own a farm with lots of animals and a large garden. Somedays I actually think it could happen and that we could enjoy it. Then other days, when doing a load of laundry seems like a giant accomplishment, I wonder......
7. I love having a daughter. I am not a feminist, but I am a firm believer in girls being free to be whatever they want to be. I hope that I will be a good example for her and help her to fulfill her God given dreams.
8. I asked my son Gabriel (the comedian) for some ideas for my confession list and his suggestions were to confess that: I have one eye, and that his older brother Josh has a third nipple. Of course, neither of these is true, but they were too funny not to write!
Thanks for reading!