Monday, October 6, 2008

Salad Perfection

If you live in the Midwest, you know WaWa. Here in the South, WaWa gas stations and convenience stores have started popping up all over the place. Each location is still shiny and new.

Between business, errands, and kid's activities I drive all the time. WaWa usually has the better prices on gas and the convenience store has the best food you'll find in such a place.

I love their Chicken, Cherry, Walnut salads. If I could eat one every day I probably would. It has mixed greens, diced chicken, walnuts, dried cherries and feta cheese. At just $4.00 and 380 calories, this salad fills me up and tastes sooooo good. Plus, compared to fast food, it is obviously a much better choice. I usually get the Raspberry vinaigrette dressing (fat free!) or the Caesar vinaigrette (not so fat free).

If you're ever at a WaWa give it a try!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Wow I wish we had some of these stores here, I have never heard of them. But I am in CA. would love to try that salad though.


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.