Monday, October 13, 2008

The Purse Speaks - What Does It Say?


I have been tagged by my blog friend, Jamey at Walking-By-Faith with a fun Meme.  

Here are the rules:
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer the questions below in your blog.

What's in your handbag?
I have a big fat wallet (just like Jamey's),keys, a lot of pens (and I can never seem to find one!), my new cell phone, certs mints and cinnamon mints, loads of receipts and papers, my beloved sunglasses and polishing cloth, my lipstick and lipgloss, carmex lip balm, hairbrush, camera, pepper spray and two 4-H pins from the State Fair two weekends ago.  You can see why I always carry a huge purse!

What's the most important thing in your handbag? 
My cell phone which is my lifeline with email.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag? 
I'm sure you can guess that one.

What's the smallest thing in your handbag? 
Mints and 4-H pins

Is there anything illegal in your handbag? 
No, but I actually had, and didn't photograph, three canisters of pepper spray in my purse in varying sizes (small, medium and large) because I had just gone to a conference a couple of weeks ago.  I ended up getting some extra canisters as samples from a vendor that we use in our business. I had been carrying them around all this time and this exercise helped me to remember to take the extras out.  I pity the fool who tries to mess with me! :)

I will now tag:
Mom at DREAMSWEPT
Brooke at More Than Me

2 comments:

NWO Observer said...

visit this blog. thank you.

Jamey said...

That was fun! cute purse. thanks for playing.


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.