Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring!



It's 40 degrees here today but yesterday was the first day of Spring!
I'm so excited to know that it is here and soon the flowers will be blooming and the temperature will be rising.  I bought an indoor seed starter and some seeds and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot this year.  I will need to figure out a good place to plant my little spring garden in my very sloping backyard.  Most likely, I'll need to do a raised bed in order to level the garden.

If I want a farm one day, I suppose I should work with what I have and be a good steward before venturing off into bigger and more difficult things.  Despise not small beginnings!

No comments:


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.