Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Party Time!

My daughter turned 10 years old yesterday.  She is my baby and it's hard to believe that she is growing up!

We had a rock star themed birthday party for her.  It was a lot of fun even though several of her friends weren't able to make it.  There were a total of 6 girls, and believe me, that's plenty of girls to make some noise!  They all came dressed in rock star attire, and were given gold or silver sunglasses to wear.  They made their own V.I.P. passes and had to present them at the door of our game room to security, played by my 12 year old son.  He enjoyed that role very much.

They played Guitar Hero, Freeze Dance and enjoyed junk food and popcorn.  The kids loved it.

No comments:


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.