Thursday, October 15, 2009

Catching Up!



I haven't written since spring time. Wow!! So much has happened since then. I've been very busy with everyday life.

If I had any regular readers they've probably long ago given up on me. I do have a few new pictures to share. My husband bought me a horse about two months ago. What a great surprise! He did a great job and picked a real sweetie pie!

I haven't ridden seriously in almost 20 years. I've started lessons (Hunter) and am re-learning everything. It's a great challenge but it's also great fun.

Here are some pictures of Tucker. He is a 14.1 hand Paint gelding. I'll try to post more soon.


3 comments:

Terrie said...

Great pictures!

Rebecca said...

I was just browsing through different blogs and ran across yours. Read several of your posts and they made me smile...just wanted to let you know!

Rebecca
www.gladheartxpress.blogspot.com

Gracie49016 said...

Wow! What a beautiful horse! I just ran into your blog and it is very good! I really enjoyed the horse pictures :)


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.