Monday, December 1, 2008

Ebates ~ Save Your Sanity and Shop Online This Year!




If you've been following my blog, you already know that I'm somewhat obsessed with saving money.  I am a coupon clipper and a thrifty spender.  However, this doesn't mean that I'm walking around in thrift store rags or scrimping on the things that I like to buy.  I love to shop and I do it often.  I just happen to do it well. :)

With this in mind, I thought I'd share a great site that I use for all of my online purchases called EBATES.  If you click on this link http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=axobtVvchowIxcDxNEqiNQ%3D%3D and register, you'll start your account and get a $5 bonus just for signing up.  I have used this website for about a year now, and have received two checks in the mail for a total of $23.  I am due to receive another check for $26 in about a month.  

Here's  how it works:  Before shopping at any online retailer, Target for instance, go to Ebates.com and click on Target.  This will bring you to the same Target website, but it will keep track of your purchase total, and will give you a percentage of that total back in cash to your Ebates account.  Most major retailers are on Ebates including Car Rental places like Budget and Alamo, major retailers like Target, WalMart, Macy's and Dillards, and even wholesalers such as TireRack and 1-800-Flowers.  Sometimes there are also extra savings coupons and special shopping days, like today (Cyber Monday) where the cash back is doubled.  I just purchased a gift for somebody online and instead of getting 3% cash back, got 6% for this special promotion.

Check it out!! Every penny counts right? http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=axobtVvchowIxcDxNEqiNQ%3D%3D

No comments:


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.