Saturday, April 5, 2008

R.E.M. - The Concert

Lori and I are finally going to see R.E.M. in concert (in June) after listening to them for 20 years!!! We have been best friends since the 3rd grade. When we hit the teenage years we really started to enjoy music, especially R.E.M..

Every year we try to go to at least a few concerts together. It is our version of a girls night out. We've seen so many over the years including Sting, Live, The Cure,Toad the Wet Sprocket, Maroon 5, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Dave Matthews, Regina Spektor, and David Gray. We generally make fools of ourselves screaming and singing along. I am sure our children would be completely humiliated to be seen with us at a concert. :)

R.E.M., as I posted before, is one of our all time favorites but we have never been fortunate enough to see them in concert before. I am sure it will be one of the best concerts ever and we are really looking forward to it. The first video is Supernatural Superserious from their new album Accelerate. The second is one of my favorites called Leaving New York.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Have fun, I am sure you will have a blast!!!


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.