Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Dogs

Smokie

Anka and Baron

Baron



I mentioned our Schnauzers in my last post and thought I'd share some new pictures (click on them to enlarge). We got them groomed a few days ago and they look great. I would also love to post some recent photos of the children, but haven't yet figured out how to protect the photos from being copied. If anybody knows of a way to do that, please let me know.

We adopted Baron and Anka (4 year old brother and sister) from a Schnauzer Rescue. They came from a good family and they are well behaved and trained. Baron or "Bear" for short, is a tank. He is unusually large weighing in at 100+ pounds. He looks very intimidating and spends his time patrolling the yard and house looking out for predators.

Anka is very intelligent and quick. She is affectionate and really loves to sit on your lap and snuggle. She is 90 pounds. She loves to play fetch, tug of war and hide and seek. She is also very protective and a great guard dog like her brother.

Smokie is our Miniature Schnauzer. She is going to be 10 years old this summer, though she still thinks she's a puppy. She has been with us since she was just six months old and we love her! She hates getting her picture taken because I think the flash reminds her of lightning. When we have a thunder storm she usually hides.




No comments:


May I help you?

Super Man and I at Jamestown Island
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Schnauzers!

Schnauzers!
Our 2 Giant Schnauzers and our Mini Schnauzer (Smokie) hanging out in my office. Notice Smokie rules over the big ones.